I'm Helma the Cow, an I'm on the logo for the Upländer Bauernmolkerei in Willingen-Usseln. As a wandering cow, I will be happy to accompany you on the Milk Experience Trail, and share some fascinating information with you about milk and agriculture at each of the stations.
Facts about the Milk Experience Trail:
- 6 kilometres long, approx. 150 height metres and marked with "Helma the Cow".
- You will pass eight interactice activity stations.
- Starts at the tourist information office in Willingen-Usseln, where there is plenty of parking available.
- The final destination is the Upländer Bauernmolkerei in Willingen-Usseln. From there, it's just a few metres back to the car park.
- Along the trail, you will find the "Pön-Hütte" and the "Graf Stolberg Hütte", shelteres and resting places.
- All-terrain buggy required.
- Sturdy footwear required.
- Time required with children approx. 3.5 hours (guideline, will vary based on age and fitness of the child).
- Accompanying quiz – a refreshing prize awaits when you reach your destination.
Update! On Saturday and Sunday please pick up the refreshing prize here:
Café das kleine Landhaus
Korbacher Str. 13
(further up the street opposite the Upländer Bauernmolkerei)